- EVERFI EdComs
- Events and Training Programme Manager
- I undertake elements of project management such as client liaison, event logistics, and activity design. As an example, NFL Flag presented by Subway is an audience development campaign for American Football. I supported core staff by creating learning resources and writing proposals. I worked within a team to train student coaches and organise delegate travel at large-scale events.
(July 2016-September 2019)
- I delivered participatory events for clients such as the TeamGB and KPMG. One example is Betty for Schools, which won four EVCOM Clarion Awards. I had additional responsibilities as Team Leader such as managing staff, reconciling expenses and supporting tour logistics.
- The Challenge
- Social Action Manager
- Using an existing curriculum and my own session plans, I inspired and mentored large groups of young people in designing social action projects. I supported participants pastorally, while managing the logistics of up to six youth-led events per group. This included travel, health & safety, inclusion, and safeguarding. I line-managed a team of six staff, supporting their professional development.
- Graduate Mentor
(October 2018-April 2019)
- I managed two Youth Boards and delivered additional stand-alone events. I guided participants as they planned charity campaigns. I also prepared skills sessions which were tailored to their individual needs and interests, demonstrating best practice in safeguarding and data protection throughout.
- Public Speaking Coach
- I ran engaging, day-long workshops for up to ninety delegates. I employed strong communication skills to build rapport with students and staff. I worked flexibly to adapt content for different abilities.
- M&M Productions
- Tour Manager
(September 2015-March 2016)
- M&M Theatrical Productions are the largest Theatre in Education company in the UK. I represented the company’s financial interests by conducting field sales. I also line-managed three cast members and maintained technical equipment. Additional tasks included maintenance of vehicles, risk assessing each venue, acting as a touring director, and maintaining accurate expenses.
- Cast Member
(October 2013-July 2015)
- B.A. (Hons.) Acting, First Class Honours
Arts University Bournemouth (2010-2013)
- A-Level grades A-B; 11 GCSE grades A*-B
Christ the King High School (2003-2010)
- Other training
- Emergency First Aid for Appointment Persons
Aid Training, ISOQUAR registered (May 2019)
- Creating a Marketing Plan
Arts Marketing Association (May 2019)
- Copywriting Workshop
HOME Manchester (January 2019)
- Contact Manchester Creative Experts
- Creative Producing Workshop
Alex McCorkindale, IdeasTap (January 2015)